Terms and conditions
763 16 Fryšták
Company ID number: 26230224
The company is registered in the Trade Register by the Regional Court in Brno, section C, rider 38124.
The terms and conditions are valid until new ones are issued.
The terms and conditions were issued on April 11, 2018.
Terms and conditions in brief
Ordering, payment and delivery terms
- Order receipt we confirm by e-mail. In case you have entered your e-mail address but you have not received the confirmation, we have not obtained your order
- In case we cannot send the goods, we would contact you on a phone, confirm your order and the exact delivery date. (In case we cannot be reached on a phone, your order will be confirmed via e-mail).
- There are the following payment methods: (we are VAT payers)
- On-line, using payment card
- Cash on delivery + 6,90 €
- On-line, using PayPal
- Advance payment (bank transfer)
- Advance invoice is due for payment within 5 days upon the goods ordering.
- Invoices are being sent together with goods, in a paper format, by request also via e-mail, in the electronic format.
- Upon delivery, the buyer is only obliged to accept undamaged goods.
- The goods must be inspected by the buyer immediately after it has been received.
- In case there was found out a mechanical damage of the product packaging, the buyer must check the goods status and – in case there is a damage – a record of the goods damaging must be prepared in presence of the carrier.
- Parcels sending is from the European Union. In countries outside of EU it may happen that further local taxes and payments are added to the final consignment price.
Goods returning and claiming procedure
- In case the goods is delivered in disagreement with the purchasing contract, you have a right for the goods replacement, repairing, price discount, or you are qualified to withdraw from the contract.
- Contract withdrawal may be carried out within 14 days following after the goods acceptation, namely by filling in and sending of the following format.
- The money for the returned goods will be sent back to you within 14 days, by credit card or bank account transfer.
- Responsibility for the goods damaging during the transportation is assumed by a carrier; all goods are insured.
- Regarding a claim settlement, an authorized employee will be assigned to you.
Personal data protection
- All of the information we collect regarding purchasing in the e-shop are subject to the personal data protection rules.
- The buyer is aware of his/her duty to publish his/her personal data correctly and truthfully.
- The buyer agrees with receiving information dealing with the seller goods, services or enterprise, using his/her e-mail address.